Infection of the new variant called 'stealth omicron' of the Corona has increased in China. There has been a huge increase in the number of patients in Hong Kong and some provinces in China. About the new euro outbreak in China.
The infection of the new virus called 'stealth omicron' of Corona has increased in China. There has been a huge increase in the number of patients in Hong Kong and some provinces in China. The most serious thing is that as the infection spreads rapidly, there is an atmosphere of fear among the citizens.
About the new euro outbreak in China
- 'Stealth omicron' is not a new type of Corona, 'b. A. 2 'is an extended form. Due to some changes, it has been named 'Stealth Omicron.'
- According to research by the States Institute, 'stealth omicron' can be transmitted much faster than the original virus of the oxymoron of SARS COVID-19. 'B. A. Its transition period is less than 2 '.
In January, scientists in Cyprus reported on stealth omicrons. Cypriot scientist Dr. This information was provided by Leonidas Kostrikis. The World Health Organization (WHO) later said that the coronavirus would change.
The current situation in China
- A new type of Corona has been reported in some cities in China, including Jilin and Shenzhen.
- Lockdown has been imposed in this area due to the increase in Corona patients.
- Restrictions will be imposed on international flights departing from Shanghai from March 21.
According to the Chinese Health Department on Wednesday, the number of coronary heart diseases in China was 3507 in 24 hours. In the previous 24 hours, it was 1,337.
- Most patients have been reported in China's Jilin Province.
- Restrictions have been extended to many ports to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Public bus service in Shanghai has been temporarily suspended.
- Two days ago in Hong Kong, 26,908 patients were found in a single day, which has increased the anxiety of the system.
- Lockdown crisis again in many cities due to increasing number of patients
Corona patients are growing in urban areas of Shanghai and Beijing, including Jilin, Shandong, and Guangdong provinces.
DeltaCron warning by WHO
The World Health Organization (WHO) has warned that the new DeltaCron corona subtype faces a challenge. This type, which has the features of both delta and omicron, is named Deltacron. The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that it was found in some parts of Europe. Deltacron patients have been found mainly in France, the Netherlands, and Denmark. Deltacron is said to have been diagnosed from the genetic sequencing of corona-bound samples performed at the Helix laboratory, headquartered in California. The delta-type virus of the Corona is called Deltacron because of the genetic characteristics of both the body and the spike protein of omicron.