Assembly Polls Live Updates: With the third wave of Corona hitting India, Assembly elections are in full swing in five states. The election code of conduct will be implemented in all five states today.
Elections in five states of the country in the third wave of Corona.
All five states will have election codes of conduct from today.
Battle in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa, Manipur.
The Central Election Commission (CEC) is finally announcing the schedule for Assembly elections in five states - Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa, and Manipur. The atmosphere in all five states is already hot due to this election. As the third wave of Corona has started in the country, it is in this wave that the battle is about to break out.
About five state elections
- Public meetings will also be banned till January 15. Suggestions for emphasizing virtual promotion.
- Roadshows, hiking, cycling will be completely forbidden.
- Kovid extends polling time by one hour in all five states.
- The views of all concerned regarding Corona's status have been taken into consideration.
- Care has been taken to ensure that all election workers are fully vaccinated.
- 'If you are sure, any way out, the lamp also burns with the help of wind'; Sheroshiari by Election Commissioner Chandra.
- Candidature applications can be submitted through the Suvidha app.
- Electoral Code of Conduct is being implemented in all five states with immediate effect.
- Arrangements will be made for candidates to submit online applications.
- Strict action if any attempt is made to show money or other lure to the voters. All systems have been alerted.
- Masks and sanitizers will be provided at each booth.
- know your candidate will launch the app. It will have all the information.
- It will also be mandatory for political parties to disclose the criminal record of the candidate.
- Candidates with a criminal background will have to disclose the details.
- The entire process will be carried out by female staff at a total of 1620 polling stations.
- Arrangements will be made for all polling stations to be located on the ground floor.
- Kovid rules will be strictly followed.
- The voter list announced on January 5 will be final.
- Election preparations are complete. 18.3 crore voters will cast their votes in five states.
- Despite the crisis in Corona, it is our duty to hold elections: Sushil Chandra
- Big challenge to conduct elections due to Corona.
- Press Conference of Central Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra begins.
- Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra along with other election officials filed at Vigyan Bhavan. A press conference will be held shortly.
- Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in the country. Curious about how many stages the election will take place.
- The start of the third wave of Corona is likely to limit publicity.
Elections are being held in five states namely Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa, and Manipur.
- To announce the detailed program of assembly elections of five states.
- Press conference of Central Election Commission at 3.30 pm today.