Canada PM Justin Trudeau Tested Positive for COVID-19:
The Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau announced on Monday that he was infected with the Corona virus.
Thousands of truck drivers in Canada took to the streets to protest against the vaccine ban, but Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was suddenly found missing with his family. This was criticized as frightening the Prime Minister's movement. Now, however, Trudeau has explained the reason behind our sudden disappearance.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced on Monday that he was infected with the corona virus. "We are feeling better now and we are working from a distance," he said. Also, in this tweet, he once again appealed to the citizens to 'please get vaccinated'.
Justin Trudeau Corona was found infected after coming in contact with an infected person. This person is one of their three children. After being found infected, Trudeau said he was following the rules of segregation.
Trudeau held an online press conference
Prime Minister Trudeau has also broken his silence on the movement. The Prime Minister clarified that even if the truck drivers continue their abusive speeches like this, they will not meet the 'Freedom Convoy' for this reason. "We would rather meet with people involved in the 'Black Live Matter' movement than meet with these truck drivers," Trudeau told an online news conference.
Thousands of truck drivers on the road
Meanwhile, truck drivers in Canada continued to protest against the Corona ban on Monday. Hundreds of truck drivers arrived in the Parliament Hill area on Sunday to protest the Canadian government's decision to force vaccinations to cross the US border into Canada. Some other citizens also joined the protest in support of the movement. The truckers' march has been dubbed 'Freedom Convoy'.
The agitation will last for a few days. Police in riot gear stormed a rally on Friday, removing hundreds of protesters by truck. It was reported that Trudeau and his family had been evacuated to the capital, Ottawa, after Prime Minister Trudeau disappeared.
Insult to the Martyrs' Memorial?
Protesters stormed a rally on Friday, removing hundreds of protesters by truck. Some have denigrated the statue of the late Terry Fox, a national hero who became a national hero by raising funds for cancer patients, "Ottawa police said on Twitter.
What's the argument?
There is a large amount of truck traffic between the United States and Canada. The number of truckers transporting goods from Canada to the United States is about 1.20 million; Also, import-export is mainly through this route. These truck drivers have been forced to be vaccinated. Separation is required for 14 days after returning from the United States due to non-vaccination. He is opposed by truck drivers.
What does the situation look like in Ottawa?
- From Saturday night (Sunday Indian time), hundreds of truck drivers, along with other vehicles carrying Canadian flags and Freedom Convoy signs, began arriving in Ottawa.
- There was a long queue of truck drivers in the vicinity of Parliament House
- Everyone blew the horn at the same time and left the area
- Covid demanded that the rules be repealed
- Along with truck drivers, other citizens also participated in this agitation
- Trend launched against Prime Minister Trudeau on Twitter under the name 'Hashtag Karmastrikes'
- The trend is going viral against the backdrop of Trudeau's support for the peasant movement in India last year.
- Congress spokesperson Abhishek Manu Singhvi, former cricketer Venkatesh Prasad also told Trudeau and realized that during the agitation in India, unnecessary votes were cast.