top of page

Salman Khan was bitten by a snake at Panvel's farmhouse.

Actor Salman Khan has been bitten by a snake at a farm house in Panvel.

Bollywood actor Salman Khan was bitten by a snake on Saturday night. Salman was rushed to a hospital after being bitten by a snake. Doctors have informed that his condition is stable after the treatment. Since snakes are non-venomous, great danger has been averted.

Salman had come to a farmhouse in Panvel with some close friends for Christmas and birthday celebrations. On Saturday night, a snake bit Salman's leg in the farmhouse area. After being bitten by a snake, Salman was rushed to MGM Hospital in Kamothe at around 3 pm. He has been discharged after treatment.

Birthday celebration plans canceled?

Tomorrow, December 27, is Salman's birthday and a big party was organized for his birthday. But now there are doubts as to whether there will be a birthday celebration or not.

14 views0 comments
bottom of page